木曜日, 4月 03, 2008

Sweet(s)!

Reading: Poet of the Appetites: The Lives and Loves of M.F.K. Fisher, Joan Reardon
Listening: "Glamorous," Fergie feat. Ludacris

As always, I have a few travel posts to catch up on, but for now, I thought I'd write on why my boyfriend rocks. Last night, Chris drove to Miki for dinner, where he surprised me with these:

Those would be tickets to the upcoming Himeji Sweets Exhibition (姫路菓子博)! I've talked of wanting to go since the advertisements have gone up, but Chris, not a big sweets fan, has always expressed indifference. Imagine my surprise to find these passes! I now look forward to taking in (to my tummy) the sugary treats with my favorite sweet(ie).

Gushy, I know, but my heart is already pounding in anticipation of the sugar rush.

わくわく!

2 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Hooray! I had heard that he was going to get those for you. Now we can see and hopefully eat our fill of delicious and beautiful sweets :-)

愛子 さんのコメント...

yummy... you must figure out how those competitive eaters do it... then, you can use those techniques to eat lots of sweets!! take pics for me!