土曜日, 4月 19, 2008

Looking Good at the Gym

Reading: Breakfast of Champions, Kurt Vonnegut
Listening: "Love In This Club," Usher feat. Young Jeezy
Craving: sleep
Mood: exhausted, like whipped cream

It's been a long day.

In the afternoon, I caught the bus to Akashi, which thanks to horribly designed commute schedules and traffic, caused me to be late for my 5:30 pm appointment at Zokka. All was well in the end though, as I indulged in a wonderful shampoo, blowout, massage, and cut all for under 4000 yen. Today I had 店長 give me a completely new cut, which will please some and disappoint others. Pictures to come later!

Lena had finished with 店長 earlier, and with our lovely new 'dos, we joined Brenda for dinner at an オムライス restaurant in SATY. Mmm. I ate quickly though and hurried back to Miki, where I met Chris and Wendy for gym time in Seishin. And thus I worked the weight machines with freshly blown out hair. We returned home around 12, but perhaps the workout was worth it--tomorrow is Himeji Sweets Day!

0 件のコメント: