金曜日, 8月 10, 2007

Odaiba Day

Monday, August 6
We went to お台場 (Odaiba) today.

Fuji Television Studios

I squealed at the cuteness before ordering a "Pink Pig Smoothie."

Tamaki Hiroshi

Chris took my picture next to his cardboard cut-out form. Following us, another boyfriend did the same for his girlfriend. Ah, the power of Tamaki-sama.

Oguri Shun, I love you.

My first Cinnabon in a year. Ooey goodness.
VenusFort

The shopping mall is modeled after an Italian city. Or Caesar's Palace.

Palette Town

Japan is painfully cute sometimes.

In the evening, we met up with Lauren, a Lewis and Clark graduate and a new JET. We caught up over drinks at Excelsior Cafe, where I drank a yummy blood orange smoothie. We'll surely see more of her with her "nearby" placement in Kyoto.

Chris and I returned to Miki. The more time we spend in Tokyo, the more that I wish I were living there. I love the hustle and bustle of the big city, and I have a strong desire to run away from the countryside.

0 件のコメント: