金曜日, 5月 25, 2007

記念日

Reading: キッチン、吉本ばなな
Listening: "Come to Me (Remix)," Clazziquai Project
Craving: filet mignon

Irony. Never fall in love with fickle Spring Weather, who will inevitably turn her ugly back on you.

On a happy note, today, Chris and I mark FIVE YEARS as partners-in-crime. We'll celebrate with a weekend getaway to 天橋立 (Amanohashidate), located in northern Kyoto.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BOOK!
It could have been only this morning that we sat shyly on the steps of my house, talking of becoming more than just friends; I still love you as my eighteen-year-old self did.

You are the keeper of my secrets, the one who urges me to live my dreams, the one who loves and never laughs (well, maybe sometimes) at my strange way of thinking, the one who comforts me when I am afraid, the one who plots grand (and small) adventures knowing that they'll make me smile.

Thank you for stirring the soup, for wiping my tears, and for being my Snugglebunny.
Here's to many more days of exploring.
Love you.

0 件のコメント: