Listening: Picture Perfect, m-flo x Monkey Majik
Craving: big fat cheeseburger
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
I woke up early to send Chris off again, though I fell back asleep soon after he left.
At school, the Internet had still not returned, but I had a morning session of tea club to attend anyway. I shared my omiyage with sensei and the girls, and we practiced our presentation for Club Sign-Up day, on which clubs appeal to the new first-years to join.
The okashi we ate was beautiful—a pink, sakura-shaped sweet filled with white an.
I woke up early to send Chris off again, though I fell back asleep soon after he left.
At school, the Internet had still not returned, but I had a morning session of tea club to attend anyway. I shared my omiyage with sensei and the girls, and we practiced our presentation for Club Sign-Up day, on which clubs appeal to the new first-years to join.
The okashi we ate was beautiful—a pink, sakura-shaped sweet filled with white an.
+204.jpg)
In the middle of club activities, I was called home to open my door for the workers who would be installing my new shower. I had nearly forgotten that they would be arriving today and hadn’t taken the time to clean out my bath area. Embarrassing, huh? The workers claimed that the work would take about three to four hours, and I thus returned to work, leaving my stay-at-home neighbors to look after my place.
I returned shortly after four o'clock, only to discover that my bath was still a work-in-progress. As the drilling and shouting sounds continued, I tidied up my pigsty-of-a-living room. The head workman called me to the bathroom at five o'clock, where he taught me to use the many amazing functions on the shower-bath unit. For those who did not know, I originally bathed in a traditional-style tub which had to be filled with cold water then heated for at least thirty minutes by gas. I washed myself (hurriedly in this cold weather) outside the tub before hopping in for a soak.
I thus feel spoiled by my new, lovely TALKING tub, which fills itself with hot water (and can be adjusted to the exact temperature I wish), as well as my beautiful shower. While the workers were here, they also fixed my broken bathroom light and repaired my malfunctioning toilet. In combination with my new kitchen sink, my house is looking pretty spiff. Thank you, Hyogo Board of Education!
After a blissful shower, I watched the final episode of 今週、妻が浮気します, which left me sobbing more heavily than the characters themselves. Oh, romance. I've been avoiding the chill of my living room, which meant zero television for me over the past few months, but with the weather warming, I'm looking forward to the arrival of spring dramas!

1 件のコメント:
You suck, Hyogo Board of Education. Where are my new appliances?!
コメントを投稿