Listening: "Clothes Off," Gym Class Heroes feat. Patrick Slump
Saturday, September 8
We woke up late in Tamba again. And we ate Curry House for lunch. Again. It doesn't take a mathematician to observe a pattern in our weekend activities.
On Friday, I visited my neighborhood 明月堂 (Meigetsudo), the shop from which my tea ceremony instructor purchases the sweets for our classes. There, I bought a box of the aforementioned ayu. filled with mochi and anko. I promptly devoured one fish on Saturday evening. Meigetsudo will certainly appear in another post. Perhaps I should host a sweets party.
Invitee: Me.
Sunday, September 9
We left Tamba early and met Clay in Miki around 9:00 am. He parked his Daihatsu Mira at my place, and the three of us set out for Western Hyogo in Super Windy. We were on yet another mission for Michi no Eki stamps. In total, we visited eight stations, the details of which are not at my desk with me. Yes, I am lazy.
Our first stop sat beside the ocean. It was designed after the dragon boats that race nearby.
Chris imitating the mascot Dai-chan. (He is a daikon!)
This region is famous for apples.
But we bought pears. Mwaha.
The pears are crisp, juicy, and sweet.
In search of castle ruins, we climbed a mountain. I would have made a horrible invader. I hiked in silver Crocs carrying a walking stick (free at the entrance) too short for me. I used the bamboo pole to thwack spiderwebs blocking my path.
Clay, wandering into the wilderness.
Nice views make hiking worth the effort.

Mmm. fish heads and somen.










0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿