Listening: Baby Don't Cry, Amuro Namie
Craving: smoked salmon + cream cheese + bagel
It had been awhile since I made the last Ladies' Night, and I left school exactly as I timed out at 4:05 pm, headed on a train and then a bus to meet up with the Akashi girls. I love any city where one can always find a good coffee (i.e. Starbucks), a good dinner, and great company.
At the station, Heather and I browsed through several mouthwatering sweets displays before meeting up with Kelly and Lena for clothes shopping at the nearby Aspia stores.
Despite that Heather and I had only eaten yakiniku this past weekend with Dylan and Chris in Tamba, we all happily agreed on the same for dinner. What can I say? When the tummy craves meat . . . We packed into a booth and shared a Family Dinner, which included a full spring assortment of meats, seafood, and vegetables. Yum. We all donned cute plastic aprons for the cooking.

(Left to Right: Me, Heather, EMPTY yakiniku grill, Kelly, Lena)
We followed our meat session with donuts, tea, and girl talk at Mister Donut. Good night!

1 件のコメント:
I have the smoked salmon and cream cheese, if you have the bagels!
コメントを投稿