Reading: Reading Lolita in Tehran, Azar Nafisi
Listening: 千の夜をこえて, Aqua Timez
Craving: Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
My first year students are learning the “I wish” grammar pattern, and they’ve created wonderful sentences.
- I wish I had heater in classroom.
- I wish I could appear on the horror movie.
- I wish I had big humberger.
- I wish I had elevator my at school.
- I wish I were wise to head.
- I wish I had a lot of touch movies.
- I wish I had rainbow ice cream in school.
- I wish I were genius student in school.
- I wish I could marry
- I wish I were witch tomorrow morning.
- I wish I were owner of the sushi tree.
- I wish I could speak to fish.
- I wish I were professional.
- I wish I were a big bog. (bug?)
- I wish I were a big boy.
- I wish I were the big white bear.
Mind you, I'm not making fun. I only wish that I could write with such creativity! Of course, some sentences make me feel a bit sad.
- I wish I had my room in my house.
- I wish I were more pretty girl.
Some leave me asking, "Huh?!"
- I wish I had happiness to tomorrow.
- I wish I were freedom in world.
- I wish I could with there is all the way.
To some I simply nod. "なるほど."
- I wish I had more literary talent.
And these sentences appear from a single class. I'm awaiting more . . .
If I haven't said it before, I LOVE ENGRISH.
By the way, I drank a vanilla milkshake with lunch, and it was delicious. I wish I had another one.

1 件のコメント:
Forget owning it, I wish I knew where the damn sushi tree was! That's my kind of tree. And my kind of student.
コメントを投稿